Nursery Practitioner – SENCO Experience Required
- Opening date: Tuesday 14th May 2019
- Deadline for applications: Friday 14th June 2019
- Salary: £17,500 - £18.000
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- Location: Ilford
DescriptionWe are currently looking to recruit a Nursery Practitioner - SENCO.
To be the point of contact for SENCO children within the nursery setting.
To work effectively as part of the Nursery team, providing a stimulating and caring environment for children. Support team members to provide a high standard of care and education.
- To be the point of contact for SENCO children within the nursery setting.
- Plan, prepare and participate in a range of activities in line with the EYFS (Early Years Foundation Service) Framework, to promote each child’s physical, intellectual and emotional needs to enable them to reach their full potential.
- Assist with the implementation of activities which encourage linguistic and social interaction between children and their carers.
- Be a key worker for a group of children within the Nursery setting by observing, monitoring and recording each key child’s individual development.
- Complete Tapestry entries for children within the setting observing, monitoring and capturing information and progress which is logged within the individual online learning journals.
The successful candidate will be required to have a NNEB / CACHE, BTEC or NVQ in Childcare at Level 3 and up to date SENCO training
Previous experience of SENCO and working with SENCO children in different age groups.
Recent experience of working in a care / education early years setting.
Experience of planning, short, medium and long-term plans in an early years setting to meet the needs of both individual children and those in a group setting and experience of providing a nursery curriculum for 0-3 and/or 3-5 years. Knowledge / experience of meeting the needs of children and families Experience of maintaining accurate records. The ability to work with people from a wide range of backgrounds and organisations and the ability to build relationships with children
Excellent written and oral communication skills
Completed application forms can be downloaded and should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Opening date: Monday 13th May 2019
- Deadline for applications: Friday 31st May 2019
- Hours: 40 hours
- Location: Ilford, IG1 1NL
- Duration: Permament
DescriptionLittle Learners: leading the way, learning through play.
LifeLine Projects is charitable organisation serving the community by delivering public services (such as childcare, health and social care, housing, youth programmes and employability).
Under the maxim: ‘Leading the way – learning through play our Ilford Nursery is purpose built with a large garden, giant indoor sandpit and brand new soft play zone. Many of our children live in high density housing and we offer an innovative, fun and active learning environment.
The Nursery Manager will equip all children to function as a member of a socially inclusive group and enable them to develop positive, co-operative and supportive relationships with peers and adults. In your role, you will be required to provide:
- Training and support for staff
- Propagate exemplary practice in childcare and education
- Develop and manage all aspects of the nursery including marketing and administration
- Ensure a high quality of education and childcare by following all Ofsted requirements as set out in the Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage
The successful candidate will be required to hold a NNEB/CACHE, BTEC or NVQ in Childcare at Level 3 or above and have previous management experience within a day care setting and of child protection and safeguarding.
To apply please download the relevant application form or email email@example.com
Completed application forms need to be returned to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 pm, Friday 24th May 2019.
Please note that we are unable to accept CV's for this role. Previous applicants need not reapply.