PLAYDOUGH is a classic activity for children with endless amounts of fun. We’ve put together a recipe for how to make playdough with bits you’ll find in your cupboard at home.
So here’s our easy peasy Little Learners’ recipe for making your own playdough at home.
- 3 cups of plain flour
- 3 cups of warm water
- 1 ½ cups of salt
- 6 teaspoons of cream of tartar
- 3 teaspoons of oil
- Any food colouring you like!
You can adjust the quantity to make more or less but make sure you keep the ratios the same!
- Put all dry ingredients into a large bowl and stir together
- Add 3 cups of freshly boiled water to the mixture
- Stir until all the mixture has formed a doughy consistency
- Turn out the dough onto a flat surface to cool
Playdough can be kept in the fridge for up to 4 weeks in an air tight container.
TRY THIS AT HOME!