Apprentice Nursery Practitioner
- Opening date: Friday 18th September 2020
- Deadline for applications: Friday 16th October 2020
- Salary: £10,400 - £11,024
- Hours: 40 hours per week
- Location: Elm Park
- Duration: 1 year
DescriptionThe Apprentice Nursery Practitioner will work up to 40 hours a week, between the Nursery hours of 7.30 am and 6.30 pm and will be trained to achieve the position of a Qualified Nursery Practitioner and to assist the Room Leader in all areas of daily tasks and contribute to a high quality caring environment for children.
Our Nursery values:
The successful applicants will require:
• Knowledge / experience of meeting the needs of children and
• Experience of maintaining accurate records
• Ability to demonstrate verbal reasoning and listening skills.
• Ability to work with people from a wide range of backgrounds
• A strong commitment to the promotion of equal opportunities
and valuing diversity.
• The ability to work independently using your own initiative
as well as within a team.
• The ability to identify and deal with problems and to know
when to refer on to a senior member of staff.
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• The ability to prioritise tasks and work under pressure to
Staff Benefits available at Little Learners
• Free training
• Free DBS checks
• 25% off childcare
• Happy environment to work in
• Continuing professional development - including In-house
• Free uniform
• Employee of the month
• Free Food
• Company pension
• Competitive salary
• Opportunity for progression
This role will be for up to 1 year or the length of the apprenticeship and if successful and vacancies are available at the time then the apprentice may be able to fill one of these vacancies.
If you are interested in applying for this role please complete an application form, which should be returned to [email protected]